• We are going to continue our Home-Grown Hero series
• We will only be interviewing Alaskans
• We will have different series within the Home-Grown series: from students, political figures, and so much more!
"How To" Section
In the "How To" section, we will be explaining how to do semi-complicated tasks that can assist students on their path towards graduation and personal development.
• How to apply for college
• Alternative study methods
• Fun things like creating a pair of snow goggles from tree bark
Following the model from VisualAid Africa, we will have a comic book segment, that will focus on life in Alaska.
Stills from the magazine will be coming soon!
Sometimes it is good to get some extra practice with our academic studies. For this reason, we are adding some extra curricular work for students to get some extra practice
• Learn Math
• Learn Indigenous Languages
• Learn so much more!